Job ID 3076
Career Level Intermediate
Experience 3-5 Years
EHN Canada is the nation’s largest private network of industry-leading mental health, trauma, and addiction treatment facilities, each with a passion for providing quality treatment for Canadians. We are committed to both caring for our patients and supporting their loved ones. With over 100 years of collective experience, our inpatient, outpatient, and online programs are offered across the country, providing essential compassionate care to patients wherever they are. EHN Canada prides themselves on providing both excellent and accessible care to all Canadians.
Learn more at ehncanada.com
If you are looking for a challenging and rewarding career, come join us!
Our employee benefit package includes a defined benefit pension to help you create a secure future. The CAAT Pension Plan provides you with a predictable lifetime retirement income, survivor benefits, early retirement options, and more without the stress of making investment decisions.
CAAT makes it easy for you to build stable, secure retirement income while you work. Explore a career choice with a pension at caatpension.ca/pensionsfortalent.
In this role, you will be responsible for working collaboratively across each of our locations. You will analyze and propose solutions across the business, develop use cases to explain/demonstrate business requirements/specifications to IT team, and contribute a business or process perspective during design reviews. You will be a member of the Technology team which is flexible in supporting a growing, diverse group of educators, advocates, and community organizers. This role means to make a difference: you will be part of a team that maintains the backbone of a rapidly growing organization.
Job Function and Duties:
- Analyze requirements and/or provide advice and guidance on IT matters to various audiences such as business partners and management.
- Work to implement and upgrade new and existing systems and services
- Develop, evaluate, and test new technologies.
- Stay up to date on industry and job-related trends and best practices
- Design and develop automation/orchestration tools to enable efficient deployment and management of our cloud platforms
- Identify and communicate risks and impacts, considering business implications of the application of technology to the current business environment
- Work with internal and external clients to investigate and resolve complex issues related to production level systems in a timely manner
- Provide recommendations to enhance IT systems and services.
- Research, analyze and recommend current trends, standards, practices and/or products.
- Experience with multi-site environment
- Experience with Microsoft and Office 365
- Experience with Windows and Mac
- Strong Understanding of core networking concepts and technologies
- Advanced understanding of current and past Microsoft server operating systems
- Working knowledge of cloud phone systems and phone related technologies
- Advanced understanding of information security and best practices
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and customer service skills
- Proven self-motivation to take initiative and master new tasks quickly
Nice to have
- Ability to communicate in French is an asset
- Knowledge of/Experience with NetSuite
- Knowledge of/Experience with Salesforce
- Knowledge of/Experience with Cloud Migrations
- Post-secondary diploma/degree or certificate from an accredited college or university in IT related studies or equivalent experience.
- 5+ years’ experience in the IT Field
- 2+ years’ experience as an IT or Systems Analyst
- 3+ years’ experience with Microsoft 365 and Azure
- Usually work regular business hours but may require evenings and weekends to complete projects or maintenance on systems
- Participate in after-hours on call program for response to urgent issues
- Work in offices, facilities, environmentally controlled server rooms
- May require travel to remote sites, conferences and/or seminars