Job ID 2965
Career Level Entry Level
Experience less than 3
Reporting to the Client Care Coordinator Team Lead, the Client Care Coordinator is responsible for all client administration and coordination for the duration of the client’s stay in an Outpatient program. You will work closely with other departments within Outpatient to ensure that clients receive the best possible care and support throughout their treatment. This role requires strong organizational skills, communications skills, and an ability to manage deadlines.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Communicating directly with admitted clients to schedule outpatient services, including engagement with individual therapy, aftercare, IOP, other outpatient services and reviewing policies and procedures
- Liaising with the admissions team to coordinate client Intake, including scheduling, e-health record creation, client onboarding, billing coordination
- E-Health record management: Ensuring that all appropriate procedures are followed by the clinical team and updating and maintaining clinic schedules and client records as needed
- Coordinate the readmission of current outpatient clients between EHN outpatient programs and/or transfer of inpatient clients to Outpatient services
- Update and maintain Salesforce records to ensure the accurate and efficient collection of outpatient data
- Register and manage the flow of clients in the Wagon portal, including assigning appropriate task packages
- Update various spreadsheets on SharePoint and familiarize with different documents to assist with role
- Be a resource for staff on outpatient programming
- Ensures client billing is done in a timely and accurate manner, according to the standards and requirements set by the finance team
- Email/phone etiquette followed, directing clients and supporting them as appropriate
- Assist with the coordination of drug monitoring for clients through Soberlink and Sure Hire
- Ensure clinicians in are completing outcome measurements, progress reporting and discharge summaries within the program deadlines
- Support administrative requests from clients, providing Letters of Completion, Discharge summaries, handling requests from lawyers
- Work with clients to transition them to other programs as needed.
- Triage client complaints to the appropriate manager
- Manage online group and individual schedule for assigned programs in Wagon; handling group coverage requests and update facilitators/cancelling sessions as needed.
- Cover administrative duties for other programs during vacations, sick leave, etc.
- Other duties, as assigned.
- Ability to work remotely and prioritize workload
- Proficient in MS Office products (Excel, Word, MS Outlook, PowerPoint)
- Strong multi-tasking skills
- Excellent customer service skills
- Strong organizational and time-management skills
- Detail orientated
- Adaptability in fast-paced environment
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in an administrative role
- Experience with Electronic Medical Records systems an asset
- Experience with customer relationship management software an asset
- Experience in healthcare/mental health an asset
- Post-secondary education or relevant experience
- Experience in medical or mental health administration an asset