Job ID 2650
Career Level Experienced
Experience 5-7 years
Job Description EHN Canada is the country’s largest provider of private mental health and addiction services, with inpatient operations in most provinces as well as in-person and virtual outpatient programs. The organization has tripled in size over the past four years as it adds new locations and programs to serve its communities. EHN Canada now helps over 2000 patients and their families each year and works with governments and employers across Canada. EHN Canada is a company with a purpose. It believes that every Canadian has the right to mental health and addiction services that are accessible (i.e., little/no wait times); affordable (i.e., paid for by your government or employer) and excellent (i.e., using outcomes measurement and evidenced based practices).
Job Summary: The Business Development Manager (BDM) is responsible for prospecting, closing and onboarding new business opportunities. The BDM serves as the instrumental contact for new business referrals/inquiries and leads the prospecting process. The BDM works closely with EHN leadership, Admissions, Client Care, Referent Relations, Business Development team-mates and other company resources to successfully transition referrals/inquiries into the EHN account base.
JOB TITLE: Business Development Manager –
BDM STATUS: Full-time
DEPARTMENT: Business Development
REPORTS TO: Senior Director, Business Development
LOCATION: Bellwood location and/or Ontario virtual
Responsibilities Strategic and tactical functions include:
• Potentially leading prospective efforts in Large & Mid-Market Corporate, Healthcare, 1st Responder, Veterans-Affairs and Military portfolios (new and dormant opportunities)
• Managing leads from corporate, healthcare, and other specifically assigned segment(s) determined to be market priorities
• Managing leads from B2B Marketing Inbound Funnel
• Providing advisory, reporting and process enhancement recommendations for new business strategies and approaches
• Participating in Professional Development Plans (IDP) for career growth
• Primarily working in hybrid environment.
• Travel – May be required to travel to client locations, Regional Canada locations, National Office (Toronto, ON), and North American conference locations
Skills and Experience
• Experience collaborating for results, working in a fast-paced environment, great organizational skills and demonstrated positive leadership style
• Able to interface internally within the company with optimism, tact, resilience and diplomacy
• Demonstrated ability to balance multiple projects involving large revenues and a high degree of complexity
• Ability to be self-driven, set targets and design growth plans independently
• Ability to interface at the most senior levels internally
• Strong analytical skills and the ability to multi-task
• Strong verbal, written, and presentation skills
• Strong interpersonal skills
• Computer literacy, including strong competency in Salesforce, PowerBI, Excel, Word, Outlook, PowerPoint, and Visio
• Project management skills and strategic planning ability required.
• Superior time management and organizational skills
• Strong knowledge and understanding of enterprise account management and sales prospecting/planning processes
• Previous behavioural healthcare sector experience is an asset
• Previous insurance/intermediary/benefits sector experience is an asset
• Previous 1 st Responder, Veterans Affairs and/or RCMP sector experience is an asset
• Previous safety-sensitive sector experience is an asset
• Post-secondary education in business related discipline – Diploma or Degree is an asset but not required
• Ability to function independently with little or no supervision as well as working effectively in a team environment
• Supervisory skills are an asset, but not required
It is a condition of employment that new employees provide proof that they are vaccinated against COVID-19 prior to the start date of employment. Therefore, all new hires must obtain and submit proof of all required doses of the vaccine approved and recommended by Health Canada. Applicants who have appropriate written proof of a medical reason or a reason pursuant to the Ontario Human Rights Code, for not being fully vaccinated against COVID-19 may provide such documentation to the Human Resources department. Such situations will be considered on a case-by-case basis in compliance with company’s legal obligations. All successful candidates will also be required to complete a successful police reference check/vulnerable sector screen. EHN Canada is an employment equity employer. If you should require accommodation during the interview process, please contact Human Resources.